Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Tour & Win Fridge Competition:
- Entrants must be 50 years of age or older
- Entries must be submitted at the Bribie Island Shopping Centre booth using the registration form
- Entrants must tour the Beachmere Bay resort to be eligible
- The winning entry will be drawn on the final day of the month
- Prizes will be delivered to the address nominated on the registration form
Collection Notification Statement under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
Palm Lake Group is comprised of Walter Elliott Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Palm Lake Resort ACN 005 277 038, Palm Lake Care Operations Pty Ltd trading as Palm Lake Care ACN 166 016 342, Palm Lake Care Properties Pty Ltd trading as Palm Lake Care ACN 166 016 459 and Palmlake Works Pty Ltd trading as Palm Lake Works ACN 095 986 119.
You understand that:
- Palm Lake Group is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to our PLG Privacy Officer at PO Box 10479, Southport BC QLD 4215.
- Palm Lake Group will collect your personal information directly from you.
- The purpose of Palm Lake Group collecting your personal information is in order to manage and facilitate the competitions you have entered or requests you have made for information and shall also include but is not limited to:
- your entry and participation in any competition and any promotional and publicity purposes related to the competition or being a winner of the competition; and
- sending you updates, newsletters, discounts, or other content or products and services that may be of interest to you and providing you with direct marketing communications from us or our related bodies (using direct mail, telemarketing and email);
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, or if the information is incorrect or incomplete then:
- we may not be unable to accept your competition entry, your entry may be disqualified or we may be unable to deliver your prize if you are the winner; and
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with Palm Lake Group).
- Your personal information being disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- Palm Lake Group, its personnel and related entities;
- our contractors, agents or third party providers of Palm Lake Group who may be involved in the competition or who may assist Palm Lake Group in providing our products and services to you, including but not limited to any IT service providers; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected via any sales enquiry may be disclosed to Palm Lake Group’s related body corporate or service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States of America, Sweden and Ireland and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.